ECOS provides an alternative approach to sports and cultural activities by increasing performance-based attitudes within national and international organisations and by including skilled professionals to guarantee both good management and concrete actions.
Associates can be helped in:
- development and implementation of ideas;
- identification of suitable national and international Calls for Proposals;
- timeline and budget estimations;
- planning and definition of communication and dissemination activities;
- overall management of projects;
- building networks of possible partners.
ECOS provides updated information about the main national and European calls, a first assessment on the project idea presented, and in case of application to specific calls, ECOS can quickly create PIC Numbers on the EACS System - a fundamental step to present projects.
ECOS services are addressed to:
- organisations and entities of both public and private sectors;
- professionals and freelancers, also for direct opportunities (e.g. work experiences and scholarships) and collaborations;
- whoever interested in the topics we deal with.